- Thursday, December 16 Private Bowling Pub Narbonne (11)
- Saturday, January 8 La Yaute Café Birthday Chamonix (74)
- Friday, February 4 En K Danse (feat. Franck Mottin) Aucamville (31)
- Friday, March 4 Espace Cathare (Big Band) Quillan (11)
- Thursday, March 10 Private Bowling Pub Narbonne (11)
- Saturday, March 12 La Castafiore Nantillé (17)
- Saturday, March 19 Cornebarrieu Danse Cornebarrieu (31)
- Friday, March 25 Blues Autour du Zinc Beauvais (60)
- Saturday, March 26 Blues Autour du Zinc Beauvais (60)
- Sunday, March 27 Blues en Mars Wattrelos (59)
- Wednesday, May 4 Le 144 Lloret de Mar (ES)
- Tuesday, December 16 Private Bowling Pub Narbonne (11)
VideosPlus de Vidéos sur notre chaîne YouTube
The Money Makers band was formed in September of 2011 when Jean-Philippe Soler (Billy Hornett) met Damien Daigneau and Matthieu Gastaldi (The Flyin' Muffins) and discovered their shared passion for the Blues’ history.
The guys picked their band name just after being featured on a local radio show playing a few Elmore James’ songs, including the famous "Shake Your Money Maker".
Tristan Camilleri join them in 2013, now making the trio a four piece band and expanding its repertoire.
Soon after the fourth addition, the band released their first album "Good Music For Hot Chicks" featuring blues standards.
The Money Makers have performed extensively touring France and Switzerland. Following increased success in 2015, The Money Makers decided to add additional instrumentation whenever possible including baritone sax, two tenor saxes and trumpet. Along with the new instrumentation, the band decided to change their name to The Money Makers Big Band.
Proud of their brand new band, The Money Makers Big Band recorded their new album "Be My Guest" in the spring of 2016.