- Friday, January 13 En K Danse (+ Sax) Aucamville (31)
- Saturday, January 21 Cornebarrieu Danse Cornebarrieu (31)
- Thursday, February 2 Private Bowling Pub Narbonne (11)
- Friday, February 3 Espace Canal des 2 Mers (+ Sax) Lespinasse (31)
- Saturday, March 4 La Boîte à Swing (Big Band) Le Locle (CH)
- Saturday, March 11 La Castafiore Nantillé (17)
- Friday, May 26 Mr Swing Festival Saint André de Corcy (01)
- Saturday, May 27 American Journeys Cambrai (59)
- Saturday, June 10 La Castafiore Nantillé (17)
- Friday, June 30 Fest'in Marcat Rabastens de Bigorre (65)
- Saturday, September 2 16 Danse Angoulême (16)
- Saturday, September 16 Cercles de Gascogne Lesgor (40)
- Friday, October 6 Le Looping Saint Désert (71)
VideosPlus de Vidéos sur notre chaîne YouTube
The Money Makers band was formed in September of 2011 when Jean-Philippe Soler (Billy Hornett) met Damien Daigneau and Matthieu Gastaldi (The Flyin' Muffins) and discovered their shared passion for the Blues’ history.
The guys picked their band name just after being featured on a local radio show playing a few Elmore James’ songs, including the famous "Shake Your Money Maker".
Tristan Camilleri join them in 2013, now making the trio a four piece band and expanding its repertoire.
Soon after the fourth addition, the band released their first album "Good Music For Hot Chicks" featuring blues standards.
The Money Makers have performed extensively touring France and Switzerland. Following increased success in 2015, The Money Makers decided to add additional instrumentation whenever possible including baritone sax, two tenor saxes and trumpet. Along with the new instrumentation, the band decided to change their name to The Money Makers Big Band.
Proud of their brand new band, The Money Makers Big Band recorded their new album "Be My Guest" in the spring of 2016.